Payment: online, or at the race - cash, check, or credit card.
T-shirts are not guaranteed for late registrations (after July 25).
RACE PACKET PICK-UP
Your race packet will include your:
- racing bib
- course map
- race t-shirt
Race packets pick-up will be held Thursday, July 30 from 5-8:30 pm at the Chamber of Commerce located at 1640 Burnt Boat Drive, Bismarck, ND.
Family or friends may pick-up race packets for you if you are unable to do so yourself.
Although race packets are available for pick-up on race day, we strongly encourage you to pick up your packet ahead of time.
If you cannot pick-up your race packet at this time please contact us to arrange a time that will work.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
Races will start as follows on Sunday, June 13, 2021:
- Pre-race packet pick-up - 7:00 am
- On-site registration - 7:00 am
- Half-marathon - 8:00 am
- 10K - 8:03 am
- 5K Run - 8:06 am
- 5K Walk - 8:09 am
- Run/Walk 5K — $20 (ages 7-17) — $40 (ages 18+)
- 10K — $20 (ages 7-17) — $40 (ages 18+)
- Half-marathon - $40 (ages 14+)
In each race, the Start Line is also the Finish Line.
The 5K and 10K races feature a turn-around point
while the half marathoners will complete a loop
to return to the starting location. Signs will be posted along the race.
Elevation chart for the Half Marathon
Water stations will be available at:
- the 5K turn around (1.5 mi)
- the 10K turn around (3.2 mi)
- and miles 4.3, 7, 9, 10 and 11.5.
Energy Gels will be supplied at the 4.3/9 mile
Porta-potties available at:
- 5K turn around
- 10K turn around
- 4.3 and 9 mile intersection on half-marathon loop (same location)